Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Belated Birthday Post


Happy Birthday to me! For those of you who haven't guessed, I'm not 27. I know some young grannies, but that doesn't apply to me. Amie just used what she had in her cupboard. Just so happens that you can double that and know my real age. Another odd little trivia note is that Amie and I could have used the same candles on our cakes last year.
I really appreciated the birthday party with balloons in MY FAVORITE COLOR! I was still on Atkins at the time, and Amie made me a special chocolate mousse dessert. Nice!

2 comments:

Lance and Caetie said...

Mom, you look like a serious psych in the firs picture!! what's up with the creepy lighting/face??? I'd show my kids, but they're sure to have nightmares.....
Besides that you look so good in all the other ones! You'll be ready for bikini season in no time!

Lance and Caetie said...

Um, I meant pyscho...not psych. Although that is a word that I'm trying to bring back....Psych!!