Wednesday, May 9, 2012

35 years!!!!

So I'm not even going to comment about the fact that I haven't blogged in FOREVER. I just want to say that I have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for 35 years as of May 6, 2012! It was fast and testimony day and I got to hear Cailey's testimony. She talked about how her mom and her Granny Robin can do anything and she talked about families. I also bore my testimony that because we are God's hands, we help each other to accomplish things here. He offers tender mercies and opens the windows of heaven in our behalf and gives us amazing families and friends to help strengthen us during this earth life. I know that through God nothing is impossible. I feel the Lord's hand in all that I do and I need his guidance every day. I haven't been perfect in the last 35 years, but I know my Savior more now and I have learned a lot. I have the most amazing children in the world and they all have the most awesome partners! I have 14 grandchildren and number 15 is on the way!!! Lucky! I wish I could find Ralph Nicholson to thank him again for telling me about the church. He gets an A+ for member missionary work.

No comments: